- 1 cup (207 g) medjool dates, pitted & packed
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 scoop Protein Superfood Rich Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons grade A maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Add the cashews, Amazing Grass, cacao powder, cinnamon, and salt to a food processor. Process for 45 to 50 seconds, or until the cashews are finely ground
- Roughly chop the dates and add them to the processor with the maple syrup; process on high until a thick, sticky dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to form 2 tablespoon-sized balls, then round them out with your hands.
- Store the balls in the fridge, where they will keep the for up to 10 days.